Sales: 800.695.1008 x 1
Support: 800.695.1008 x 2
- Office Location
12020 113th Avenue NE, Suite 270
Kirkland, WA 98034
Founded in 1985, Byte Software is located in Kirkland, Washington. While our roots are in point of sales solutions, our BytePro platform streamlines the entire mortgage production process from origination through sale on the secondary market.
Our clients include over a thousand organizations in all 50 states. From multi-state lenders with thousands of users, to community banks, to owner-operator mortgage brokers, Byte Software provides industry-leading solutions with a focus on workflow, compliance, and service.
Byte Software is a business partner of CBCInnovis. CBCInnovis provides technology-driven mortgage lending support solutions to the financial services industry.
- Jan 23-26, 2017
- MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference, Palm Springs, CA
- Jan 30-31, 2017
- TMBA Southern Secondary Market Conference, Austin, TX
- Feb 22-24, 2017
- MBA Eastern Secondary Market Conference, Orlando, FL
- Mar 26-29, 2017
- MBA Technology Conference, Chicago, IL
- Apr 20, 2017
- CMLA Rocky Mountain Lender Expo, Denver, CO
- Apr 30-May 3, 2017
- MBA National Secondary Market Conference & Expo, New York, NY
- May 7-10, 2017
- MBA Legal Issues & Regulatory Compliance Conference, Miami, FL
- May 21-23, 2017
- TMBA 101st Annual Convention, San Antonio, TX
Byte Software is currently adding team members at all levels in the following areas: technical support, software engineering, operations, training, professional services, and sales.
We want to hear from you if you have a mortgage banking background and strong technical skills. Many positions can be performed remotely; it is not necessary to be located in the Kirkland, Washington area.
Please submit inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2016
- Byte Software releases version 9.1, featuring a new e-sign feature, support for Fannie Mae DU 10, an interface with the Mortech Marksman product and pricing engine, and many other enhancements.
- April 2016
- Byte Software releases version 9.0, featuring updates to the NMLS Call Report, revisions to the HUD/VA Addendum, support for ULDD Phase 2, and more.
- September 2015
- Byte Software releases BytePro version 8.6, featuring new functionality related to the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures.