- Document Imaging
- Go paperless and eliminate expensive third-party imaging systems. The document imaging system features annotations, indexing, stacking, and investor delivery.
- Web Portal
- Allow your retail and wholesale originators to use a browser to start loans, track status, order credit, run DU and LP, and upload documents to satisfy conditions.
- Custom Fields, Screens, and Docs
- Build your own fields, screens, and documents to tailor BytePro to your organization's needs.
- Task Management Tools
- Stay on track and avoid overlooking required tasks with BytePro’s task tracking and metrics.
- Customizable Pipeline Views
- Customize the pipeline so that each user has the pipeline views necessary for his or her job function.
- Multiple User Editing
- Reduce bottlenecks by allowing two or more users to edit the same loan file at the same time.
Features for Compliance Officers and Management
- Management Reports
- See the current state of the business at a glance. Create your own customized management reports with a few mouse clicks.
- Compliance Audits and Fraud Reports
- Reduce unnecessary risk exposure with compliance and fraud checks that can optionally be configured to run automatically when the loan status changes.
- Real time QM / ATR Checks
- Instantly check to make sure your loans meet critical QM/ATR requirements including the 3% points and fees test.
- Validation Rules
- Apply 'hard stop' validation rules to help ensure that every loan file meets management's criteria before it reaches the next stage in the process.
- Audit Logs
- Track every change made by every user with a simple mouse click.
- TRID Compliance Lights
- Monitor disclosure requirements, earliest closing dates, and cure requirements, all in real time. Enforce appropriate change-of-circumstance reasons on the fee level.
Features for Information Technology
- SQL Server Technology
- Scale the software to your business needs whether you have just a few users or thousands.
- Write macros to automatically send emails, create tasks, and perform other actions in response to events in software, such as status changes. The possibilities are almost endless.
- Flexible Deployment
- Easily deploy BytePro Enterprise to the field, and optionally access the database over the Internet — no VPN required. (BytePro Online is hosted by Byte Software and always accessed over the Internet.)
- Software Development Kit
- Integrate BytePro with other systems with our SDK (BytePro Enterprise only).
Features for Originators
- DU and LP Interfaces
- Make qualification easy with Desktop Underwriter® and Loan Prospector® interfaces.
- Sales Tools
- Quickly build a relationship with prospects with sales tools such as the Loan Comparison, Debt Consolidation Worksheet, and Rent versus Own Planner.
- Automated Fee Estimates
- Populate loan estimates quickly and accurately with just a few mouse-clicks.
Features for Processors
- Processing Log
- Track all documents in the processing log, including order-outs, verifications, and documents to be supplied by the borrower.
- Vendor Integrations
- Quickly process files with the help of interfaces for credit, flood zone determination, 4506-T, and other services.
Features for Underwriters
- Tie documents to conditions, making it quick and easy to sign off on conditions.
- Underwriting History
- Quickly review a history of all underwriting changes since the loan was initially approved.
- Conditions Import from DU and LP
- Import conditions directly from DU and LP, reducing typing and eliminating data entry errors.
- Underwriting Forms
- Simplify the underwriting process with built-in underwriting forms such as the 1008 and 92900-LT.
Features for Secondary Marketing
- Product and Pricing Integrations
- Manage pricing, eligibility and locks with product and pricing interfaces with vendors such as Optimal Blue.
- Trade Management Tools
- Allocate loans against trades and monitor trade completion with our built-in trade management tools.
- Lock History
- Visually review changes to pricing and eligibility fields since the loan was locked.
Features for Closers and Funders
- Funding Worksheet
- Accurately calculate net funding amounts with the funding worksheet.
- Draw documents easily with interfaces to leading document preparation providers.
Features for Post Closing
- HMDA Extracts
- Prepare HMDA data for your regulator directly from within BytePro.
- NMLS Call Reporting
- Leverage the built-in NMLS call reporting feature to streamline your reporting requirements.
Features for Shipping
- Document Bundles
- Transmit document bundles directly to investors using SMTP and other methods.
- ULDD Exports
- Deliver ULDD data to Fannie Mae® and Freddie Mac® with ease.
Features for Accounting
- Accounting Screens
- Track the purchase advise and warehouse information on the accounting screens.
- Loan Payments
- Track payments from borrower and disbursements to third parties on the loan payments screen.
- Customizable Reports
- Retrieve the financial information you need using customizable management reports.
Except where noted, all features apply to both BytePro Enterprise and BytePro Online.